- Aesthetic Surgery
- Nose Aesthetic
- Breast Aesthetic
- Body Aesthetic
- Facial Aesthetic
- Medical Aesthetic
WHAT IS SIX PACK AESTHETIC?
It is very difficult to reveal the muscles of the abdominal area because the fat that covers the abdominal area covers the muscles. Since the fat that covers the abdominal muscles is layered, it is also very difficult to burn it off. Eliminating this fat through exercise and making the muscles visible requires serious effort and time. Maintaining the appearance afterwards also involves extra effort. Thanks to the aesthetics of abdominal muscles, this process is easier and faster.
Six pack aesthetic is an operation that helps to create the image of muscular abdominal muscles that people have been creating for a long time with sports exercises. It is also known as “six pack aesthetics” or “diamond muscle aesthetics”. With the technique called Vaser liposuction, the fat in the abdominal area is removed and the remaining fat is organized to reveal the muscles.
WHO CAN HAVE SIX PACK AESTHETIC?
Having an aesthetically pleasing appearance of the abdominal muscle allows people to be more successful in their social life. Six pack aesthetic mainly applies to people with proper body structure who want well-defined abdominal muscles.
Generally, individuals who are unable to achieve the image of abdominal musculature they desire despite playing sports request this surgery. There are two reasons why individuals in this group cannot achieve the image. The first reason is that they do not exert the necessary effort; the second reason is that their body structure is not predisposed to obtain this image. With the aesthetics of the abdominal muscles, these two reasons are eliminated.
Some people, on the other hand, are aware of the effort they are going to put in while exercising and want to reduce it through the procedure they did before starting the sport and want to get the look they want in a short time.
HOW ARE THE SIX PACK AESTHETIC PERFORMED?
The technique used for the abdominal muscles aesthetics is a procedure called vaser liposuction, which is essentially based on the principle of reinforcing the application of classical liposuction with ultrasound energy. Fat injections can also be combined with this technique to shape the abdominal area. The cannulas used in this technique are used both to remove fat and to shape it.
Prior to the procedure, the muscle structures of the abdominal area are identified and marked. Based on these markings, the fatty tissue is shaped or removed from the area. The operation is performed under general anesthesia. The patient feels no pain or soreness during the operation.
THINGS TO PAY ATTENTION
The aesthetic operation of the abdominal muscles is an operation performed under general anesthesia. It is essential to pay attention to certain points that will guarantee the success of the operation.
- Before the operation, all recommendations are given to the patient by the surgeon who will perform the operation should be followed. Smoking and drinking alcohol must be stopped; if necessary, blood thinners must not be taken.
- The patient can leave the hospital the day after the operation. The patient must pay attention to hygiene even if the cannula entry points are small.
- After the operation, you will need to use a corset for the period recommended by your doctor. The patient should avoid activities that strain the body while using the corset.
- Habits that will negatively impact the recovery period, such as smoking and alcohol, should not be consumed for at least three weeks following surgery.
- The patient can resume their social life with slight pain the day after the operation.
- The patient should avoid heavy sports exercises and, if possible, not exceed light sports exercises for one month, in order to shorten the healing process and achieve better results.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SIX PACK AESTHETIC?
The technique developed and the operation performed with this technique have many advantages. These advantages are directly related to the results and the technique. Listing these benefits is important in preparing the psychology of individuals.
People make serious efforts to achieve a healthy and fit appearance and strive to maintain the results they have achieved. With six pack aesthetic, results are achieved more quickly and the effort involved is greatly reduced.
During the procedure, some of the fat is removed and some is shaped and left in the area. The fat can be shaped into a form that will allow the muscles to take on the appearance of a six pack.
Thanks to the special cannulas used during the operation, the possibility of damaging the skin, blood vessels or nerves is very low. Since the operation is performed without major incisions, the recovery time is reduced.
With the vaser liposuction technique applied during six pack aesthetic, the patient’s recovery time is shortened; the comfort increases. The order of the steps the patient will go through to achieve the results is also important to keep the patient’s mind stable.
- The operation is performed under general anesthesia. The patient can be discharged from the hospital the day after the operation.
- After the operation, a corset is used to improve the results and to avoid the accumulation of edema.
- Although bruising is unlikely to occur after surgery, these conditions heal quickly within the first week.
- The fact that the surgery does not involve any major incisions maximizes patient comfort.