- Aesthetic Surgery
- Nose Aesthetic
- Breast Aesthetic
- Body Aesthetic
- Facial Aesthetic
- Medical Aesthetic
WHAT IS EYEBROW LIFT?
Eyebrow lift applications, which are among the preferred surgeries for individuals, eliminate eyebrow appearance disorders; on the other hand, they make your facial expressions more vivid. Although problems such as sagging, discoloration and drooping of the eyebrows occur in the eyebrow area due to age and external factors, these problems are eliminated after surgical and non-surgical procedures.
Our eyes and eyebrows are part of the details that highlight our aesthetic beauty in the face. Aesthetic correction of problems in the eyebrow area will give you a beautiful and youthful appearance.
WHO CAN HAVE EYEBROW LIFT?
People who are facing problems such as sagging, drooping and wrinkles around the eyebrow area are found to prefer brow lift surgery. In addition, people with wrinkles and fine lines throughout the face may also prefer a brow lift in addition to other treatments to eliminate these problems, depending on the doctor’s recommendations.
In terms of age, brow lift surgery is not performed on people who have not yet completed puberty, but there is no upper age limit.
HOW IS EYEBROW LIFT PERFORMED?
It is usually performed surgically by suspending the eyebrow area and tightening the skin with small incisions made in the scalp. After this procedure, the brow area is lifted and fine lines and wrinkles are reduced as the skin is tightened. In addition, the eyebrow lift procedure allows for an overall improvement in aesthetics as it positively supports the overall facial lines. Depending on the patient’s request and the level of aesthetic problems, wire eyebrow suspension methods can also be used.
THINGS TO PAY ATTENTION
The length of the healing process varies depending on the treatment method used.
- Redness, swelling and bruising may appear after the operation, but these disappear within a few days.
- Stitches, if any, are removed after about 5 to 7 days.
- If the process is completed successfully, the patient can resume a normal life and is not bothered by activities such as solarium, make-up and sunbathing.
- Although this is a permanent method, if the patient takes care of himself during this process, the skin tension does not deteriorate for a long time.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EYEBROW LIFT?
People who prefer eyebrow lift surgery also enjoy various advantages and benefits. It is observed that many changes take place in the life of the patient after the removal of aesthetic problems due to external factors.
- In case of sagging eyebrows, wrinkles also appear. Since the wrinkles and appearance problems will be eliminated after the eyebrow lift surgery, the patient will have a younger appearance.
- Facial expressions and facial expressions become much more distinct and aesthetic.
- The patient feels psychologically well after the operation.
HEALING PROCESS OF THE EYEBROW LIFT
Since the way the application is done and the techniques applied vary from patient to patient, the healing process will differ. If surgical techniques are applied, swelling and edema may occur, but these problems will quickly disappear within a few days. If there are stitches, they will be removed at the first check-up. If non-surgical techniques are used, the healing process will be faster.
If the entire process is successful, the patient will continue to live a social life with a more youthful and beautiful facial expression.