- Aesthetic Surgery
- Nose Aesthetic
- Breast Aesthetic
- Body Aesthetic
- Facial Aesthetic
- Medical Aesthetic
WHY IS THE TIPPLASTY PERFORMED?
Nose tip aesthetics or tipplasty is an operation performed to repair the shape of the nose tip, to eliminate the low or high appearance, and to make the nose tip fit the structure of the face. Patients who have a nasal structure with inwardly narrowing nostrils have difficulty breathing. With tippl, the size of the nose tip is controlled, the shape of the nose tip can be modified, the angle of the nose can be changed. In addition, trauma-related deformities can be corrected and breathing problems can be eliminated. The exact results depend on the nasal bone, the cartilage structure, the shape of the face, the thickness of the skin, and the age of the patient.
The easiest way to determine if you need cosmetic tipplasty surgery is to examine your nose with a mirror. If your nostrils appear to be narrowed inward (as if something is compressing the tip of your nose) and you have breathing problems such as snoring, the best thing to do to confirm your suspicions is to make an appointment with your doctor and undergo nose tip surgery if you feel it is necessary.
Tipplasty also enables:
- Balancing nose tip size with nose and face
- Elimination of width
- Elevation of the tip of the nose to improve the profile view
- By changing the angle between the lips and the nose, eliminating the irregularity, a more proportional facial structure
- Repair of asymmetry or curvature
- Reducing the size of the nose
WHO CAN HAVE TIPPLASTY?
Since the new shape of your nose will be planned according to the anatomy of your face, it is necessary to wait until you complete your development. This corresponds to the age of 16 for women and 18 for men. It is important for the psychology of young people that they wish to undergo surgery of their own free will, and not at the insistence of their families. Tipplasty is the nose allows for a more aesthetic, vigorous and youthful appearance by repairing the tip of the nose that disturbs the proportions of the face and harmonizing it with the facial anatomy of the person, which increases the self-confidence of the person and helps him or her feel better in society.
It is very important to have good communication with your surgeon before the surgery. At the first appointment, the surgeon will plan your surgery in taking into account your expectations and wishes. Your face and nose will be examined, and the surgeon will explain to you the potential possibilities. The structure of your nasal bones and cartilages, the shape of your face, the thickness of your skin, your age, and your expectations are the main topics that will be discussed at this appointment.
You will also be informed about the, preoperative tests, anesthesia, and operation technique to be used, and the risks of surgery. While nose tip aesthetics gives very good results when performed by an experienced plastic surgeon; if it is not, it can cause irreversible damage. Skill and surgical experience are very important in tipplasty.
TIPPLASTY RISKS AND COMPLICATIONS
Complications related to nasal tip aesthetics are rare. When they do occur, they are treatable. These mostly include bleeding, infection, and nasal congestion problems.
- The most common risk of nasal tip aesthetics is bleeding. The nose is an area rich in blood vessels, but most patients do not experience significant blood loss during the procedure.
- Drugs such as aspirin increase the risk of bleeding during rhinoplasty, so they should be stopped at least 7 days before the operation, under the control of a doctor.
- Possible signs of infection; It is very important to inform your doctor in case of a foul-smelling nasal discharge, abnormal swelling, redness or pain.